KIRPC is a voluntary public partnership serving Benton, Carroll, Jasper, Newton, Pulaski, Starke, Warren, and White Counties that provides assistance to local units of government to maximize community and economic development opportunities for the benefit of all citizens.
KIRPC maintains a diverse and effective professional staff to:
- assist with economic and community development through grant writing and grant administration.
- provide planning and technical assistance, such as, park plans, comprehensive plans, ordinance codification, housing studies, etc.
- handle GIS Mapping Services
- act as a liaison for our membership by effectively communicating with legislators, federal, state, and local agencies.
- serve as a State Data Center Affiliate of the U.S. Census Bureau.
- serve as a forum for addressing issues of regional importance.